30 septembre 2011

New living

I’ve got a new living. Can’t explain it itself it’s, like it’s like a big mushroom carrot going down into my rabbit’s troat’n’hole, confusion in neck and deep under my new feet feeling like a new born animal, new between the ungrown teeth i’ve got when i’m saying i’m, ma’am i’m i, i’m like i can’t explain it myself why am i on a new living, coarse but good, butt but boot, a girl on my back booting my butt, i’m asking why christ did you throw me on this unfair earth without any boot so i ain’t got nothing to hit against that hideous girl named i don’t know the less she sounds like the bell clocking for i should return as the humain being i used to be, escaping this rabbit body i had for i’m a mushroom or a carrot, i’m telling you, if i’m carrot, i should eat myself right away; that girl no won’t eat me anyway so at least, if i eat myself, i can die thinking somebody have loved my new rabbit living, and if i’m mushroom, i’ma go give myself to that girl for she eats me in a vomit repulsion so i can eat back what she throws off on me while i’m beginning to understand what exactly love is.



Telling you. I'd be on a new living if i refused to eat what she gives me t'eat. I ain't no rabbit. Surely no carrot. No teeth. No nothing at all. Just a someting a girl with big boots thinks i am whenever she eats a carrot or a mushroom in front of me.

Aucun commentaire: